Terms & Conditions
1) Applications for booth(s) rental shall be considered as duly acknowledged and received upon booking confirmation with return of payment / receipt by the Organiser by E-Mail.
2) Payment confirmation for booth(s) shall only occur and be deemed accepted upon full clearence for deposit payment/part payments for rental booth(s).
3) All bank charges due for all such payment for booth(s) rental including the deposit and/or part rental sum shall be borne by the applicant exhibitor.
4) Booth(s) shall be allocated on a first come first serve basis on applications lodged The Organiser shall be at full liberty to allocate available booth(s) only and/or any other available booth(s) should be the designated booth(s) requested or selected have been reserved in advance or rented with full payment.
5) Any call or cancellation(s) shall not be entertained and shall not be refundable nor be allowed to be carried forward or advanced in reservation nor payment to any future event or exhibitions with the Organisers.
6) Should be there any failure to issue the balance rental sum atleast thirty(30) days prior to the Organisers's appointed exhibition date, the booth(s) space booked by way reservation or application shall be cancelled and termination with the said booth(s) space allocated to another Exhibitor/Applicant. Any part or whole of any booking fees or part or full rental paid shall not be refunded in any manner whatsoever and shll form part of the Organiser., reliance loss, expense costs and disbursements.
7) We at Terra Juta Sdn Bhd reserve the right to cancel/relocate booking(s)/space booked without prior notice whenever deem and proper
8) Booth payment can be made through our store's website www.jomkahwin.com. We do not accept cash or cheque.
Credit Card Payment:
1) When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card account in the selected currency.
2) Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in AVApay records.
3) Payments are deposited to AVApay bank account.
4) AVApay will confirm your payment details via email.
5) By using online payment facilities, you agree to all applicable AVApay policies relating to your Internet resources.
6) All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the AVApay privacy statement.
7) AVApay Terms and Conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction